Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- SCIENTEK BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Star Called the Sun
- Gamow, George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Physics, Mathematics, Energy, Solar, Relativity, Gravitation, Ionization, Astrophysics, Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Sunspots, Radiation, Nuclear, Atomic, Evolution, Planets, Eclipses, Science, History, Technology
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pre-Payment is required for all orders. All major credit cards are securelyprocessed through Biblio.
USA BUYERS: We accept PayPal payments from Verified and Confirmed Addresses only. Business/Institution checks are accepted and are subject to a 14-Day funds clearance Hold. No Personal Checks accepted. Colorado residents are subject to 5% State Sales tax which will be added to your order.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:We accept PayPal Payments from Verified and Confirmed Addresses. We will only ship to the Confirmed PayPal address as stated on the PayPal notification we receive. We Do Not accept any foreign checks or bank drafts.
We are Not Liable for Uninsured Shipments.
Shipping Insurance:is Optional and Recommended for all orders. If you Decline shipping insurance, all Uninsured orders will be shipped at Buyers' own risk.
NOTE: For all orders over $50.00, buyers will be emailed a request for approval for optional USPS Shipping Insurance, Plus any applicable Additional shipping fees for heavy, over-sized, or multiple-item sets. All Buyer approved insurance fees and/or additional shipping fees will be added to your current Biblio order total. We ship exclusively via United States Postal Service (USPS).
Refunds: will be issued on a Per-Case basis and only if the item received is not as described. Please notify us Immediately in this event. Shipping fees are Non-refundable.
About the Seller
About SCIENTEK BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]