Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Scribners, 1947 Illustrated by Author. Hard Cover. Very Good-/No dust Jacket. First Edition. Juvenile biography, illustrated with photos. Blue boards of book lightly soiled, small piece of book missing at upper spine edge, endpapers foxed (yellowed), binding is square interior is bright and clean..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Windy Hill Books
Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days of receipt, books must be received in condition sent, notification prior to return is appreciated.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Windy Hill Books
Windy Hill Books specializes in out of print and collectible children's books in gift condition. Established in 1993 we have recently moved to beautiful Bath County Virginia. We are opened by appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]