Procession of Victuallers
by Yeager, Joseph; after John Lewis Krimmel (American (born Germany))
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Procession of Victuallers
- Yeager, Joseph; after John Lewis Krimmel (American (born Germany))
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- Published by Joseph Yeager; printed by Charles Woodward
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- gastronomy, agriculture, husbandry, meat, butchers, grocers
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- first state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some... [more]