NEWCOMB POTTERY: AN ENTERPRISE FOR SOUTHERN WOMEN, 1895-1940
by POESCH, JESSIE
- VG IN WRAPS. FRONT WRAP LIGHTLY CURLING. PAGES CLEAN & TIGHT. Pages: 160.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- NEWCOMB POTTERY: AN ENTERPRISE FOR SOUTHERN WOMEN, 1895-1940
- POESCH, JESSIE
- TRADE PAPERBACK.
- Book condition
- Used - VG IN WRAPS. FRONT WRAP LIGHTLY CURLING. PAGES CLEAN & TIGHT. Pages: 160.
- SCHIFFER PUBLISHING LIMITED
- Place of Publication
- EXTON, PA.
- Date Published
- COLLECTIBLES, ANTIQUES, CERAMICS, ART, 0916838994
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]