A MANUAL OF ANTIQUARIAN BOOKSELLING.
by Running Fence Books
- Paper edition, newsprint; VERY GOOD+ volume. Sound and practical advice, and not as dated as one might suppose. 134 pages. 4to
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A MANUAL OF ANTIQUARIAN BOOKSELLING.
- Running Fence Books
- Book condition
- New Paper edition, newsprint; VERY GOOD+ volume. Sound and practical advice, and not as dated as one might suppose. 134 pages. 4to
- Pittsfield, MA: Running Fence, mid-1980s
- books bookselling
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.