Lestrade and the Sign of Nine
by Trow, M. J
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Constable, 1992. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Tight firm clean copy. Ex library with all usual stamps and marks. FFP removed. Appears library recovered in faux leather (brown) - faint edge wear - cocked spine - spine has gold gilt titles and one marked spot wear where covering has worn through to rear spine card. Unclipped jacket with slight rubbing. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- M and P Books PBFA (GB)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Lestrade and the Sign of Nine
- Trow, M. J
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Crime fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
M and P Books PBFA
Orders are strictly dealt with on first come first served basis. Any e-mailed question regarding books will be answered as soon as possible and additional photos of book can be forwarded upon request. Payment is required prior to despatch. Although our preferred payment preferred is via Biblio we will also accept payment via Paypal, UK sterling cheques, international sterling money orders and U.K. postal orders. All despatched books are insured - included in postage charges. Magazine and periodicals are always listed singly within Biblion - if wishing to order multiple periodicals or magazines please contact us by e-mail beforehand for information as to total weight and estimated cost of shipping. More expensive books (i.e. those above £40 UK) are dispatched to be signed for upon arrival at destinaton. All books posted overseas are dispatched to be signed for at destination. A refund policy is in existence should items not be as described or are damaged in transit.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About M and P Books PBFA
Trader dealing on internet and at local Bookfairs in the North West/Norh East and Midlands area of the U.K. General stock of 1300 internet listings. Please note that we do not receive personal callers at Mansfield without prior appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.