Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1941. Some small spots on cover. Wear on corners and some on edges of blue cloth binding. Pen mark inside. Clean and tight with wonderful photos throughout.. Cloth. Good/No Jacket. Illus. by Photos.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ProPen (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I Have Loved England...
- Miller, Alice Duer
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]