Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Crosby Gaige, 1928. Book. Illus. by Bruce Rogers. G+. Hardcover. Signed by Artist. Limited Edition. Book has slightly bumped corners, soiled spine, cloth beginning to split along the edges of the spine thus good plus. Sign by Aldington who selected and translated the poems. Limited edition one of 900 copies also Signed by Buce Rogers the Printer..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UnCommon Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fifty Romance Lyric Poems
- Aldington, Richard
- Bruce Rogers
- Book condition
- Used - G+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Limited Edition
- Crosby Gaige
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bruce Rogers, Richard Aldington
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art / Design;
Terms of Sale
Books may be returned for any reason five (5) days after receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About UnCommon Books
UnCommon Books operates out of a 1750 Colonial in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We are open by appointment to view the stock. In 2008 we started Connecticut River Book Auction. Visit to learn more about us and that enterprize.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]