Epitome Thesauri Linguae Sanctae Fr. Raphelengius compluribus locis auxit, emendauit, & appendicem dictionum Chaldaicarum addidit. Accessis hac editione index dictionum Latinarum, siue lexicon Latino-Hebraicum.
by [Pagnino, Sancte]
- See description
Rye, East Sussex
Standard Delivery: 5 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Epitome Thesauri Linguae Sanctae Fr. Raphelengius compluribus locis auxit, emendauit, & appendicem dictionum Chaldaicarum addidit. Accessis hac editione index dictionum Latinarum, siue lexicon Latino-Hebraicum.
- [Pagnino, Sancte]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Ex Officina Plantiniana, apud Christophorum Raphelengium
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Islamic World; Palestine;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
During the corona virus we can only ship by UPS and other couriers. We are not asking our staff to join queues at the Post Office.
Prices quoted are estimates, not least as rates change on a daily basis.
Precise figures will be given on request. Refunds will be issued whenever we can make a saving.
As soon as life returns to normal we will reduce our mailing prices.
We apologise for higher rates.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Describes a book that has had the material covering the spine replaced or joints mended.