Enterprise in Tropical Australia
by George Windsor Earl
- very good
Standard Delivery: 21 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Penang Bookshelf (MY)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Enterprise in Tropical Australia
- George Windsor Earl
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Facsimile Reprint
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Northern Territory University Press
- Place of Publication
- Darwin, Australia
- Date published
- Australia - Southeast Asia - Port Essington - Coburg Peninsula - 19th century British colonisation
Terms of Sale
The Penang Bookshelf
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
The Penang Bookshelf provides tracking on all purchases and therefore will only ship to a physical address, not to Post Office or other collection boxes, and requires a phone number to help with delivery. In the event that this is not possible, the purchase will be considered cancelled at the buyer's request and an immediate and full refund made.
About the Seller
About The Penang Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]