The Colonial Era in America
by Fisher, George Park D.D,, L.L.D
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Sampson Low, Marston, & Company, 1892. Book. Very Good. Cloth. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. First edition. Green cloth with gilt lettering and rules on the spine and black tiles and rules to the cover.. This copy is VG. Minor rubbing to the upper back of the spine, otherwise, exterior is very sharp. Interior is unmarked, clear, and tightly bound. Modest, even toning throughout and to page ends. 348 pages. Three folding colored maps. Only US copy on Abe as of this posting..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Colonial Era in America
- Fisher, George Park D.D,, L.L.D
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Sampson Low, Marston, & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]