Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Newspaper columns reveal the journalist's first-hand accounts of trench warfare, field hospitals, destroyed cities, realities of being a soldier, and the frontlines of battle during the fighting in Europe from 1943 to 1944.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
The war from the view of the average soldier, captured by a writer on the beaches beside them.
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]