Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons,, 1937. First edition. Cloth. Good/no DJ. Cloth sunned at backstrip and worn along edges. Light ink marking to front. Previous owner's details on ffep. Slightly foxed and shaken.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Antique Collecting.
- Vivian, Margaret
- Book condition
- Used - Good/no DJ
- First edition
- Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiques and Collectibles;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]