Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookAddiction (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Alexandra : A Gift Book to the Alexandra Orphanage for Infants, Hornsey Rise
- Archer, Thomas (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- James Clarke & James Nisbet
- orphanage, hornsey, hornsey rise, london, childhood, victorian london,
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards accepted (by telephone if you prefer not to enter your card details on line), bank transfer, paypal, cheque.
If you have any queries regarding your purchase, please email in the first instance.
Need to Return a Book?
You may return any book for a full refund of the book price for any reason, provided you notify us by email within two weeks of our dispatching the book that you intend to return the book, stating your reasons, and that the book arrives back with us within 30 days of that notification. Outgoing and return shipping costs will only be refunded if there was an error on our part.
All books dispatched with two working days of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]