Pleasant View, Tennessee, USA
Warren's Books specializes in Comics & Graphic Novels, Cookbooks, Erotica, First Editions, Military/War, Mystery, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Sports.
Search the inventory of Warren's Books
About Warren's Books
We are not a mega-lister that just types in an ISBN and paste a message of how great we are or many books we sell. We list each book carefully trying to tell the faults and positives of our book. Most of the time we will tell what the book is about and list if it a first edition, hardcover or has a dust jacket. IF SELLERS DON'T STATE WHAT EDITION THEN YOU NEVER KNOW! Photos of books are usually our scan and not a stock photo. If you have any questions please ask. If you decide to pay with check or money order, please make it out to Warren Hahn, That's me!! We have about 8,500 books on line with another 500 to list
Terms of sale for Warren's Books
If you decide to pay with check or money order please make payable to Warren Hahn...... That's Me!!
Payment Methods Accepted
Browse Warren's Books by Category
- Action Adventure
- Animals Pets
- Art paintings drawings how-to
- Beauty & Health
- Biography & Autobiography
- Children's Books
- Comic & Comic Magazines
- cookbooks & cook book
- Erotica Adult
- General Fiction
- Gardening & Plants
- History General
- Hobbies & How to
- Military & War
- Movies & TV Books
- Nature Animals Earth
- New Age Metaphysical
- General Reference
- Old Paperback
- Paranormal Romance
- Poetry & Literature
- Rare & Collectibles
- Reference, research & General
- Religion General
- Love & Romance
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- New Age Ghosts & UFO's
- True Crime & Murder
Rare Books from Warren's Books
Interview with Warren Hahn of Warren's Books
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- What drew you to bookselling?
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- General retail
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- Horatio Alger book from 1857 for $850
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- Had a store from 1972 to 2004
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- 3 boys until 1995
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- Funniest: Watched a guy put 4 packets of cocaine in a book. When He left I went to see what it was then flushed down toilet immediately. 3 guys came in (cops) and went straight to book. Now that was funny! Strangest: A guy stacked up about 35 Louis L'amour paperbacks and when I told him the price he said "You mean I have to pay for them?" Scariest: 3 Mexicans came in at closing time, pulled knives and said "give money." I pulled up my 357 and said "get out" 2 left quickly the one that had gun to his head froze in place and peed. That could also be the funniest.
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- McKays in Nashville
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Read historical non-fiction paranormal and all types of war and history. Collect books on 1950s adult type women like bad girls, art poster and related items
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- Have no one personal favorite and of course would sell it if price was right.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- Have no preference.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- A Bible, Porn Magazine and a survival manual.