YU'AN HEE SEE LAUGHS - ORIENT EDITION
by ROHMER, SAX
- G+ IN BLACK BOARDS WITH GILT LETTERING & EMBOSSED SPIDER WEB. Pages: 312.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- YU'AN HEE SEE LAUGHS - ORIENT EDITION
- ROHMER, SAX
- Book condition
- Used - G+ IN BLACK BOARDS WITH GILT LETTERING & EMBOSSED SPIDER WEB. Pages: 312.
- Quantity available
- P. F. COLLIER & SON
- Place of Publication
- NOT LISTED
- Date published
- PAGES TONING. LIGHT EDGEWEAR & SOILING. NO DJ. TEXT BLOCK CLEAN & TIGHT., MYSTERY & SUSPENSE
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via Priority Mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Media Mail (Book Rate) (uninsured). For international shipments, we can ship via International Priority and First Class. All credit card orders will be shipped right away via your requested shipping method. If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via Priority Mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]