Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company. Very Good/Good. 1967. First American Edition. Cloth. 5 3/4" x 8 1/2" HARD COVER Blue boards, spine black, orange end papers have slight spotting. Blue boards have some wear around edges. Dust Jacket has small tears, foxing on back flap and front is lightly scuffed and soiled. For those who seek further facets of the man this book of verse may well disclose the quintessential Coward. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Long Beach Books Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Not Yet the Dodo and Other Verses
- Noel Coward
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/Good
- First American Edition
- Doubleday & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Long Beach Books Inc.
Returns within 14 days, excluding postage, for any reason: $5.00 Priority Mail or $3.00 Media Mail for first book and $1.00for each additional book in the U.S. Insurance optional: $1.00 for orders up to $50.00, $2.00 for orders over $50.00. Global Priority Mail($10.00) -for international orders - when available. Shipping within 48 hours except for checks which must clear first -about a week. Please include SHIPPING CHARGES with all orders.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Long Beach, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Long Beach Books Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]