Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Hutchinson,, 1994. First printing. Cloth. Very Good+ in Very Good+ DJ. Edited by Ruth Winstone. Chronologically first collection following the acclaimed series of political diaries by Benn. Illustrated with 4 pages of bw photographs. Gilt lettering to spine. Spine lightly bumped, dj a little creased around edges and sticker to dj spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Years of Hope
- Benn, Tony
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ DJ
- First printing
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Politics and Government;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]