Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Leo Cooper,, 1975. First edition. Cloth. Very Good + in Good DJ. Graphics direction by Art Weithas. Illustrated in colour and b&w with some fold out illustrations. Rubbing to cloth edges. Sunning and creasing to dj, some small tears to edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Jones, James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good + in Good DJ
- First edition
- Leo Cooper,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military; WW2;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]