Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The first of A. A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh books, responsible for introducing children the world over to Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Owl, Rabbit, and Kanga and Roo. One of the most influential children's books in the world, it tells of the adventures of Christopher Robin, his bear Pooh, and their friends in the Hundred Acre Wood. Milne notably drew inspiration from the toys and playtime of his young son, who also appears as a regular character and the only human figure in the Wood. Near Fine.
The Bear of Very Little Brain and his friends from the Hundred Acre Wood have delighted generations of readers since Winnie-the-Pooh was first published in 1926. Three cheers for Pooh!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Whitmore Rare Books
15 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives damaged or not matching the description.
About the Seller
About Whitmore Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]