Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Wind in the Willows
- Grahame, Kenneth; MILNE, A. A. (introduction)
- Rackham, Arthur
- 1/4 Morocco
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Methuen and Co. Ltd. 1952
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Fine,Bindings,Children's,Illustrated,Rackham,Wind Willows
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated; Children's;
- Small 4to.
Terms of Sale
We are subsidising UPS deliveries for Domestic sales at the moment. Please select our Expedited service if you'd like to use this.
Our Standard service is currently Royal Mail 1st class, but local conditions vary wildly so please be patient with us as we are keen to continue to offer a free delivery option.
Prices are in sterling, and are subject to availability. We can accept bank transfers in Sterling, Euros, US and AUS dollars. We ship priority as standard, and pack our books well. Courier services available. We are also able to offer same day delivery within London postcodes for some orders - ask for a quote. Valuable items will be sent via registered airmail or one of the courier services. Large orders can be sent via consolidation, which reduces the cost per book. In the unlikely event of an incorrect description, a full refund will be provided, but please e-mail/telephone first, and within seven days of receipt of the book. We are happy to comply to the EU's rules on distance selling. All books are published in London and 8vo unless stated, and remain my property until paid for in full. The shop is open Monday to Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm and most Sundays 11 to 5. If you find yourself in West London, do come along and browse.
About the Seller
About Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Marbled boards