Why We Do It: Rethinking Sex and the Selfish Gene
by Eldredge, Niles
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Why We Do It: Rethinking Sex and the Selfish Gene
- Eldredge, Niles
- Book condition
- second hand - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton & Company
- Place of Publication
- Scranton, Pennsylvania, U.s.a
- This edition first published
- June 20, 2005
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]