Where the Wild Things Are
by SENDAK, Maurice
- Price clipped, tears, stains and losses to jacket edges; boards with a few soilmarks; text clean, unmarked, and fresh
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 8 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Where the Wild Things Are is a 1963 children's picture book by American writer and illustrator Maurice Sendak, originally published by Harper & Row. The book has been adapted into other media several times, including an animated short, a 1980 opera, and, in 2009, a live-action feature film adaptation. According to HarperCollins, the book has sold over 19 million copies worldwide as of 2008.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
BEST. BOOK. EVER. I have given a copy to every child in my life (family & friends). The imagination given wings and the safety net of a parent's love. Beautifully naughty, captures the joy of childhood and possibilities.
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Where the Wild Things Are
- SENDAK, Maurice
- Book condition
- Used - Price clipped, tears, stains and losses to jacket edges; boards with a few soilmarks; text clean, unmarked, and fresh
- Quantity available
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Maurice Sendak, where the wild things are, children's book
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All purchases are shipped subject to approval, and we will accept returns if notified within ten days of receipt for any reason. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
We will confirm your return upon receipt and issue a refund or credit / exchange within approximately 48 hours. Please allow for ten business days for returns to be reflected on your credit card statement.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]