Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pantheon Books, New York, 1980. First edition (stated).. Near fine in very good+ dj. Looks like a smudged remainder mark on bottom edge. Dj has some edgewear along edges and spine. A clean, tight book full of Koren's fuzzy characters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hermit Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- "Well, there's your problem."
- Koren, Edward
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Pantheon Books, New York, 1980. First edition (stated).
- Cartoons, humor, New Yorker
- Bookseller catalogs
- Humor / New Yorker Cartoonists;
Terms of Sale
Hermit Hill Books
Terms: We accept VISA/MasterCard, personal checks, and money orders. We DO NOT accept PayPal. Shipping costs are $3.50 for confirmed media mail and $6 for confirmed priority ($1 for each additional book/volume). Please ask for shipping costs on international orders. Return Policy: Books may be returned for any reason. If you are returning a book, please notify us by phone or by e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of book. Books must be returned within 10 days of receipt and in the same condition as when sold. Please note, shipping charges will be refunded only if we made an error in description.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Hermit Hill Books
Hermit Hill Books is a brick-and-mortar store, located in Poultney, Vermont, home of Green Mountain College. We have a large collection of used, out-of-print, collectible books. Our "staff" includes Harriet, a large, friendly white-and-calico cat, and Tucker, a knowledgeable Welsh Corgi. Shop hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Member of the Vermont Antiquarian Booksellers Association (VABA).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]