Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Donald I. Fine, 1992. First edition of this early biography on investing legend Warren Buffett. Octavo, original half cloth, illustrated. Presentation copy, inscribed by the Warren Buffett on the front free endpaper, "To Mike- With best wishes Warren E. Buffett 4-9-93." Fine in a fine dust jacket. Jacket design by Mike Stromberg. Author photograph by E. Kent Oztekin. Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is considered by some to be one of the most successful investors in the world. Buffett has been the chairman and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway since 1970, and his business exploits have had him referred to as the "Wizard", "Oracle" or "Sage" of Omaha by global media outlets. He is noted for his adherence to value investing and for his personal frugality despite his immense wealth.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Warren Buffett: The Good Guy of Wall Street.
- Kilpatrick, Andrew; Warren E. Buffett
- Book condition
- Donald I. Fine
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Warren Buffett Signed First Edition, Warren Buffett: The Good Guy of Wall Street Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Raptis Rare Books
Founded by Matthew Raptis, Raptis Rare Books is an antiquarian book firm that specializes in literature, children's books, economics, photo books, signed and inscribed books, and landmark books in all fields. Our business model is simple: we strive to handle books that are in exceptional condition and to provide exceptional customer service. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and exhibit at major book fairs in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, as well as other regional fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]