Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: RICHARD COHEN BOOKS ,, 1997. First edition. Cloth. Near Fine in Near Fine DJ. Slight shelf wear. Slight sunning to dj.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- W. G.
- Low, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine DJ
- First edition
- RICHARD COHEN BOOKS ,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography: E-L;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]