Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Bodley Head, 1978.. FIRST EDITION 1978, 8vo, colour illustrated shiny boards, 117 pages. Black and white illustrations and diagrams by Jill McDonald. Instructions for beginner magicians by a former professional conjurer, better known as the creator of Professor Branestawm. No inscriptions, very little faint spotting to top edges otherwise a Fine crisp clean copy, (issued without dustwrapper). MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE, FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- VANISHING LADIES and other magic.
- HUNTER, Norman.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Bodley Head, 1978.
- MAGIC TRICKS FOR CHILDREN CHILDREN'S BOOK PROFESSOR BRANESTAWM
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]