Under the Green Star
by Lin Carter
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Under the Green Star, published first by DAW Books in 1972, was the first of Lin Carter's Green Star Series of science-fiction/fantasy novels. The story (and the entire series) is told from the point of an unnammed first-person narrator who is 30 years old, very wealthy but crippled, and who knows some eastern arts including "soul casting".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Under the Green Star
- Lin Carter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Sixth Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Daw Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction - Science Fiction; Vintage PB's - SciFi, Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
About Riverwood's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]