Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bonanza BOOKS, 1956. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. PROBABLY FIRST. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. 200 PAGES. GRAY JACKET EDGES RUBBED AND THERE ARE A COUPLE TEARS. BOOK IS CLEAN, BRIGHT AND SECURE. A CENTURY OF AMERICAN STREETCARS, HORSECARS, CABLE CARS, INTERURBANS AND TROLLEYS. FULLY ILLUSTRATED. Bonanza BOOKS. 1956, FIRST EDITION. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jacque Mongelli (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TROLLEY CAR TREASURY
- ROWSOME, FRANK JR
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- PROBABLY FIRST
- Bonanza BOOKS
- Date published
- RAILROAD STREETCARS, HORSECARS, CABLE CARS, INTERURBANS, TROLLEY CARS TRANSPORTATION UNITED STATES PICTORIAL WORKS
- Bookseller catalogs
- HISTORY; NON-FICTION; COLLECTIBLES AND EMPHERA;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Turnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jacque Mongelli
Over 45 years of experience.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]