The Tricky Part: A Boy's Story of Sexual Trespass, A Man's Journey to Forgiveness
by Moran, Martin
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Martin Moran grew up in Denver and attended Stanford University and the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. He lives in New York City, where he makes his living as an actor and writer. He has appeared in many Broadway and Off-Broadway plays, including Titanic , Cabaret , Bells Are Ringing , Floyd Collins and The Cider House Rules . He won a 2004 Obie Award for his one-man play, The Tricky Part , which he continues to perform all over the country.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KingChamp Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Tricky Part: A Boy's Story of Sexual Trespass, A Man's Journey to Forgiveness
- Moran, Martin
- Trade Paper
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Paperback Edition, Expanded.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Anchor Books (Random House)
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- GAY. ADOLESCENCE. COMING OUT. PEDOPHILIA. ROMAN CATHOLIC. SELF-ESTEEM. HOMOSEXUAL.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Gay/Lesbian; Men; Church Benefit;
Terms of Sale
Books shipped upon receipt of payment. Satisfaction guaranteed: returns accepted for full refund within 14 days of delivery -- please notify in advance.
About the Seller
About KingChamp Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]