THE TORONTO ALMANAC AND ROYAL CALENDAR OF UPPER CANADA FOR THE YEAR 1839. Containing ... a General, Historical, Topographical, and Statistical View of the Province, and of its Resources, ... Brief Sketches of the Sister Colonies of British America
by Fothergill, Charles] -
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE TORONTO ALMANAC AND ROYAL CALENDAR OF UPPER CANADA FOR THE YEAR 1839. Containing ... a General, Historical, Topographical, and Statistical View of the Province, and of its Resources, ... Brief Sketches of the Sister Colonies of British America
- Fothergill, Charles] -
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Fifth Edition
- Published and Sold at the Palladium Office, York Street
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadiana; Rare;
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [more]