Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nigel Smith Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Theory and Practice of Socialism (Left Book Club)
- John Strachey
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Victor Gollancz
- Date published
- left book club, socialism
Terms of Sale
Nigel Smith Books
Payment required in advance. PAYPAL accepted (to [email protected]). Sterling cheques, money orders (payable to \'NIGEL SMITH\' & send to address below), EFT or bank drafts accepted in Sterling [GBP] only (checks in non-UK funds require a USD12.00 surcharge to cover bank costs); Visa/MasterCard otherwise only accepted viaPaypal; e subject to availability – my books are not sold exclusively on any one website & it takes hours or occasionally days after uploading for amendments to Abe's database to get online. Please note, I do not ship to Germany.
Books described as first editions are first printings of first editions, except in the case of textbooks where they may be reprints of the edition stated.
All books returnable in same condition within seven days of receipt: full refund if not as described, otherwise refund of price of book only; please contact me first, and please return in the same, or comparable packaging.
Drop ship welcome.
Nigel Smith Books (Nigel Smith, Sole Proprietor), 2 Bagot Close, Ashtead KT21 1NS, UK. Email [email protected]
About the Seller
About Nigel Smith Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]