by Paikowski, Edward F.; Scharmach, Sylvia, R.N
- Very near Fine/Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Evening Star Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Les Terribles
- Paikowski, Edward F.; Scharmach, Sylvia, R.N
- Book condition
- second hand - Very near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First printing
- Pageant Press, Inc. 
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Evening Star Books
All items subject to prior sale.� Certain items and shipping to certain countries may exceed the standard shipping amounts.� Any shipping expenses incurred above the standard rate will be billed at cost. Payment is in US dollars.� Personal checks must clear prior to shipment (please allow 10 days).� Books may be returned within 15 calendar days of delivery for any reason, so long as we are notified of return within 10 days of delivery.� Return items must be well packaged and fully insured and must be returned in same condition as sold. Any book described as a First Edition is also a First Printing unless otherwise indicated.
About the Seller
About Evening Star Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.