A Tan and Sandy Silence: A Travis McGee Novel
by MacDonald, John D
- Near Fine in Near Fine Dust Jacket; p.o.'s tasteful book plate inside front board; all else-clean, tight, & attractive;
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rosebud Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Tan and Sandy Silence
- MacDonald, John D
- Don Brautigam (dj art)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine Dust Jacket; p.o.'s tasteful book plate inside front board; all else-clean, tight, & attractive;
- Quantity available
- First edition
- J.P. LIppincott Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature & Classics;
Terms of Sale
Books must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the "same as shipped" condition for a refund. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Money Orders, business checks, or credit cards processed through Biblio accepted as payment.
About the Seller
About Rosebud Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- spine strip
- The material covering the spine, or the rear portion of the outside of a book.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]