Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises.
by GEITHNER, Timothy F
- Very fine in a very fine dust jacket./very fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Crown, 2014. Signed by Timothy Geithner, on a blank page following the front free end-paper. First edition / First printing. Black paper spine, black paper-covered boards. Very fine in a very fine dust jacket. Seattle Arts and Lectures program and ticket laid in.
Timothy F. Geithner was the seventy-fifth secretary of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and previously served as president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He wrote this book as a distinguished fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises.
- GEITHNER, Timothy F
- Black paper spine, black paper-covered boards.
- Book condition
- Used - Very fine in a very fine dust jacket.
- Jacket condition
- very fine dust jacket
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- 580 pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Politics; Essays;
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (email@example.com) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]