South African Beachcomber : Memories of the people of the shore and the stories they told; sand and dunes and treasure, seabirds and creatures of the sea; and personal impressions of certain islands in African waters
by Green, Lawrence G
- Fair/No Jacket
Johannesburg, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 30 to 45 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chapter 1 Books (ZA)
- Seller Inventory #
- South African Beachcomber : Memories of the people of the shore and the stories they told; sand and dunes and treasure, seabirds and creatures of the sea; and personal impressions of certain islands in African waters
- Green, Lawrence G
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Howard B Timmins, Cape Town
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Chapter 1 Books
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Chapter 1 Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.