Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Viking Press, 1966. First Edition. Very Good/Near Fine. First edition. [x], 309 pp. Publisher's blue boards with navy cloth backstrip stamped in blue with gilt lettering. Very Good with small stain to bottom of front board, star stamp to front paste down, in a Near Fine dust jacket with a little rubbing along fore edge of back panel, light wear. The seventh novel by the Nobel-winning Australian novelist.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Solid Mandala
- White, Patrick
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Australia, Australian fiction, Nobel Prize
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Burnside Rare Books specializes in American and British literature, and rare nonfiction. We are located in downtown Portland, Oregon and open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]