Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde, better known as Oscar Wilde is best known for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and his play, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
About the Seller
About Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
art and textiles, poetry, children\'s and illustrated, Missouriana, antiquarian books.
Prints and maps are stocked as well.
Established 1977, member ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.