The Short Stories of Oscar Wilde
by Wilde Oscar with An Introduction by Robert Gorham Davis
- Very Good with no dust jacket
North Providence, Rhode Island
Standard Delivery: 5 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde, better known as Oscar Wilde is best known for "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and his play, "The Importance of Being Earnest."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- biblioboy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Short Stories of Oscar Wilde
- Wilde Oscar with An Introduction by Robert Gorham Davis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Later Edition; First Printing
- Heritage Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- OSCAR Wilde, SHORT Story Collections
Terms of Sale
Scans of any item on request.
Returns within14 days of receipt of the book for any reason. We do not refund postage, unless other arrangements have already been made. USA insurance is $1.75 for books with a value up to $50.00.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]