Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Selections from the Distribution and Abundance of Animals
by H. G. Andrewartha, L. C. Birch
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Univ of Chicago Pr (Tx), August 1982. Trade . Good. Good Softcover. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including bent corners. Spine has some wrinkling and rubbing on ends. Textblock mildly soiled. A few pages have a bent corner. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Selections from the Distribution and Abundance of Animals
- H. G. Andrewartha, L. C. Birch
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Univ of Chicago Pr (Tx)
- Place of Publication
- U Of Chicago
- Date Published
- August 1982
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.