Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dell, 1962. Mass market paperback, "Fifth printing - May, 1966", 200 pages including drawings and black-and-white photographs; tiny traces of shelf wear to exterior, spine and covers uncreased, tears to bottom corners of all pages to text page 12 with letters of some words missing on 3 pages, but tight in binding, very clean and unmarked throughout.. Paperback Original. Soft Cover. Very Good +.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Secrets of Successful Fishing [Dell M102]
- Shakespeare, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Paperback Original
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- FISHES NORTH AMERICA NATURE FISH CANADIAN FISHING SPORTS FRESHWATER
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sports; Natural Science;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]