Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A good to very good copy with dust soiling to the page edges, light shelf slant, , else a clean tight copy in a just good dust jacket with small chips and tears dust soiling , rubbing . See Photos
LR center right1
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- biblioboy (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Sea Scorpion
- George Brydges Rodney
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Nautical Fiction, Juvenile Fiction, Sea Stories
- Bookseller catalogs
- FICTION / Action & Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Scans of any item on request.
Returns within14 days of receipt of the book for any reason. We do not refund postage, unless other arrangements have already been made. USA insurance is $1.75 for books with a value up to $50.00.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.