by Peter Niesewand
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Bowral, New South Wales
Standard Delivery: 8 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Set against the all too believable background of the Russians using the neutron bomb against Afghanistan. Niesewand weaves a tale of two honourable men and their struggle for a saner, safer world.
Near Fine/Very Good+. Read once condition. No inscriptions or annotations. Contains 574 printed pages of text. Not price clipped. Bookseller's bookplate to front flap.Bound in black board, gold lettering to spine, tan endpapers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- NY Modern First (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Peter Niesewand
- Bound in black board, gold lettering to spine
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- A VERY NICE COPY OF THIS HARD TO FIND BOOK.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
NY Modern First
Please advise of any return within 10 days and forward book/s promptly for a full refund of the purchase price. Purchaser is responsible for postage. All books supplied as described. Prices quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD). Payment by direct bank deposit or PayPal.Postage is based on a parcel weighing up to 750gms. If the parcel weighs over 750gms we will contact you and advise of the postage cost.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]