La Scala Encyclopedia of the Opera: a Complete Reference Guide
by Giogio Bagnoli
- as new
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lincbook (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- La Scala Encyclopedia of the Opera: a Complete Reference Guide
- Giogio Bagnoli
- Book condition
- New As New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Opera, La Scala, Music History
Terms of Sale
SHIPPING: USPS Media Mail $4.00. USPS Priority Mail $7.95. We ship world-wide. Please inquire about shipping charges. Payment in U.S. Dollars drawn on a U.S. bank, or by International Money Order. TERMS: Paypal, Check, Money Orders, in USD. We pack and ship with care.
RETURNS: All items returnable within 10 days if not as described. If the item is returned for any other reason, a refund will be issued less shipping.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]