Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Room of One's Own was first published in October 1929 in the UK and USA alike as a limited edition run of 492 numbered, signed copies. The first English edition and impression was released three days later with the Vanessa Bell dust jacket, published by Hogarth Press, the Woolfs' own publishing house. The first US edition was published by Harcourt Brace & Co.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About Second Life Books Inc
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]