Questions Designed for the Use of Pupils Engaged in the Study of Lyman's Chart of Universal History with A Key to the Names Mentioned on the Chart.
by Azel S. Lyman
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Shed (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Questions Designed for the Use of Pupils Engaged in the Study of Lyman's Chart of Universal History with A Key to the Names Mentioned on the Chart.
- Azel S. Lyman
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Moss & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Education & Homeschooling;
Terms of Sale
The Book Shed
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, personal checks or money orders accepted.(on US funds, may be held for clearance.) All purchases are returnable for any reason.
About the Seller
About The Book Shed
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]