Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles, CA: Medco, 1969. Book. VG+. Hardcover. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. First edition, so stated. Gray hardcover with black tiles to the spine. This copy is VG+ in a VG, unclipped ($5.00) DJ.Exterior is rich and clean with a little wear to spine ends and bottom tips , but not edges. Inside is unmarked, crisp, and tightly bound with modest toning where the DJ did not cover. DJ has modest edge wear , rubbing and toning, but still nice. DJ design by Jim McQuade..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Prison Confidential ; The Inside Story
- Prisoner X
- Book condition
- second hand - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles, CA
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]