Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Foster Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Potter's Book
- Leach, Bernard
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition
- Faber & Faber 1945
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Decorative Arts; Ceramics and Pottery;
Terms of Sale
We are subsidising UPS deliveries for Domestic sales at the moment. Please select our Expedited service if you'd like to use this.
Our Standard service is currently Royal Mail 1st class, but local conditions vary wildly so please be patient with us as we are keen to continue to offer a free delivery option.
Prices are in sterling, and are subject to availability. We can accept bank transfers in Sterling, Euros, US and AUS dollars. We ship priority as standard, and pack our books well. Courier services available. We are also able to offer same day delivery within London postcodes for some orders - ask for a quote. Valuable items will be sent via registered airmail or one of the courier services. Large orders can be sent via consolidation, which reduces the cost per book. In the unlikely event of an incorrect description, a full refund will be provided, but please e-mail/telephone first, and within seven days of receipt of the book. We are happy to comply to the EU's rules on distance selling. All books are published in London and 8vo unless stated, and remain my property until paid for in full. The shop is open Monday to Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm and most Sundays 11 to 5. If you find yourself in West London, do come along and browse.
About the Seller
About Foster Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]