Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Abingdon Press, 1917. Hardcover. Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket. 255 pages. Some wear and discoloring to the red covers; pages yellowed; cracked hinges; name inside. Some underlining and notes inside; a reading copy still. Contents are Korea-Spirit Land; Fifty Centuries of Worship; The Mystical Hindus; Under the Bo Tree; The Moslem Millions; The Fire Worshipers; Summary and Conclusion. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Theology & Religion; Inventory No: 159911. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Popular Aspects of Oriental Religions
- L.O. Hartman
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- The Abingdon Press
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Theology & Religion; Popular Aspects of Oriental Religions LO Hartman
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]