The Pin-Up. A Modest History.: With a foreword by Joan Nicholson.
by GABOR, Mark
- See description
London, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All major credit cards are accepted. Both UK pounds and US dollars (exchange rate to be agreed) accepted. Books may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason, please notify first of returned goods.
About the Seller
About Peter Harrington
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]